Call for Entries for the 2018 Ashland Independent Film Festival
opens September 2, 2017.
Every year the Ashland Independent Film Festival presents local films* for free to the public in our Locals Only program. Every year hundreds of people pack the theaters to watch Locals Only films—many of them from first time filmmakers!
Make sure to get your film in by deadline, December 8, 2017. Disregard the fee. Local filmmakers get to submit for FREE!
*Eligible counties within the Siskiyou region are Coos, Curry, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, and Klamath in Oregon; Siskiyou and Del Norte in California
Are you a Siskiyou Region student (K-12 or college) with a film under 5 minutes long?
Check out our free LAUNCH Regional Student Film Competition!
How to submit!
1. Create your film. Your film must have been completed after January 1, 2017 to be eligible for the 2017 AIFF.
2. Fill out and submit a Withoutabox.com entry form. Be sure to submit on or before the deadline of December 8, 2017. No money—it’s free to enter!
3. Fill out a Local Waiver Form (we will email it to you after you submit).
4. You will be notified by February 2, 2018 to let you know if you made it into the film festival!
If your film is selected:
1. You will receive 2 all-access VIP passes to film festival and filmmaker events.
2. Your film is shown at least once for free to a full theater.
3.The Ashland Independent Film Festival treats you like a star!
See Local FAQs for more information.
This project is supported in part by a grant from the Oregon Cultural Trust
WAB Entry Form / Local FAQs / email@example.com