BE A DONOR
Show Your Love To AIFF
Your gifts and membership fuel our future!
All amounts are valued and helps to keep independent film alive.
- $500 Underwrites filmmaker awards.
- $100 Helps cover the costs of community discussions, panels, and post-film Q&As with experts.
- $50 Supports educational programs for local school children.
GIVE TODAY AND GET A GIFT IN RETURN!
- Give $100+ and we will thank you with a FREE VOUCHER for any online film between now and June 30, 2021. Use this for a Best of the Fests monthly film, or an online film in the upcoming film festival.
- Give $250+ and you’ll get TWO FREE film vouchers and ONE sweet burlap tote bag with an AIFF red [i] logo.
- Give $500+ and you’ll get the TWO film vouchers, ONE great bag, and A FABULOUS limited edition AIFF2020 T-shirt that features artist David Piches’ bird’s eye view of downtown Ashland.
A monthly gift does even more to support AIFF, independent filmmakers, and our educational programs.
We would like to acknowledge your donation on our web page and social media. We will not use amounts, only names. If you would prefer to donate anonymously, please click here and write "Opt Out" on our Contact Us page. (We will also review any notes on anonymity, etc. on your donation record.)
You may also mail a check (made payable to AIFF) to:
Ashland Independent Film Festival
PO Box 218
Ashland, OR 97520
AIFF is a registered 501(c)(3), Tax ID number: 93-1281951.
Other Ways to Donate
If you are over the age of 70.5, you may be able to donate directly to AIFF from your IRA. The Qualified Charity Distributions (QCDs) provision in the IRS code allows for a simple donation directly from your tax-deferred retirement account. For more information, click HERE
Give a Gift of Stock
Contributions of stock provide valuable support to AIFF and can also provide significant tax benefits. Please call the AIFF office for more information, (541) 488-3823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an investment in the future of AIFF by including AIFF in your will or trust. Please call the AIFF office for more information, (541) 488-3823 or email email@example.com
Donors in Oregon can also receive a tax credit for contributions made to support AIFF that are made in tandem with gifts to the Oregon Cultural Trust. Click here
for more information.